Walking Tour of Sydney
Sydney is a vibrant, cosmopolitan city. The pace can feel overwhelming and exciting at the same time. The City is blessed with international influences that have helped to shape the lifestyle and culture. Sydney is constantly evolving and there is always so much to experience.
One of the best ways to experience a city is on foot.
Meeting on the steps of Town Hall, your local tour guide will introduce you to the modern side to our fabulous City. Discover popular, yet hidden lane ways that reveal quirky bars, first class restaurants and interesting neighbourhoods. All will tell a different story to what you read about in the guide books.
Walk through Darling Harbour and discover the diversity of its many segments from Cockle Bay Wharf, Barangaroo, to the Harbourside shopping precinct, then onto Tumbalong Park and lively China Town.
Take a walk behind the scenes leading to a gentrified old tramline exposing interesting architecture, including Frank Gehry’s squashed brown paper bag building and Central Parks mixed-use renewal project.
If you are interested in discovering the history, architecture and street art that has been infused through this fantastic City, then this is the tour for you.
On the East Meets West walking tour, you’ll experience:
- Fully guided tour from our engaging and knowledgeable tour guides
- Informative commentary from our guides throughout the tour
- Admire stunning modern architecture, including Frank Gehry’s squashed brown paper bag building and the iconic towers of Central Parks veiled in living green walls
- Stroll along Darling Harbour and our fashion and foodie hubs, including Paddy’s Markets and World Square
- Many opportunities to photograph the spectacular locations that you discover along the way
For the East Meets West walking tour, please note:
- Meet on the steps of Sydney Town Hall.
- Wear comfortable walking shoes and bring a bottle of water.
The East Meets West walking tour is ideally suited to a Private tour for a special group celebration. Email us for more information.