Walking Tour of Sydney
At grassroots, The Beginners Guide to Sydney connects you to all aspects of local life in only 4 hours. Hit the ground running. Includes travel on all 4 modes of local transport – bus – train – ferry – light rail.
See a side of Sydney that shows you all the hot spots and gives you heaps of helpful tips. Let US (Ultimately Sydney) co-ordinate an impressive itinerary showing off the ICONS, attractions, local hangouts, entertainment, galleries, restaurants, bars, shopping, sights, museums, clubs, parks and so much more…!
Wherever you’re staying in the city, We will build the perfect itinerary, because for US it’s just one more way to show you the best of Sydney.
Highlights of the Beginners Guide to Sydney tour include:
- Local hangouts
For the Beginners Guide to Sydney tour, please note:
- This tour starts at your desired time from any accommodation or convenient location in the city.
- The following is only an example itinerary. If you’re staying at the Four Seasons Hotel, you itinerary might look like this;
- 0900 Meet in hotel lobby
- 0905 Begin walking tour of the historic Rocks precinct
- 1000 Ferry to Barrangaroo
- 1020 Experience the modern and vibrant Barrangaroo and Darling Harbour
- 1100 Light rail to China Town and multicultural Central Park
- 1140 Train from Central Station to Town Hall for Architecture, shopping and Sydney Tower
- 1245 Bus to Circular Quay and short walk to hotel
- 1300 Tour complete
- Wear comfortable walking shoes and bring a bottle of water.