Virtual Tour of Sydney
Sydney is waiting for you to explore again, and we’re helping you stay connected until then. This week you will visit a different Sydney location/venue. The tour will go for 30 minutes beginning at a designated Sydney time. Check calendar for your time zone below.
What is a Virtual Tour you ask?
Well, it’s a 30-minute tour of one of Sydney’s wonderful locations. Viewed from your chosen device, it’s LIVE, fun and interactive. Join the group, and feel free to ask your guide questions along the way (or not). The tour will be recorded and uploaded onto our website to view again later. You also have the option to purchase a ticket or not, and the cost of your ticket can then be redeemed when you are able to one day join us in person.
Here’s how it works:
- You purchase and book a 30-minute virtual tour
- We email you a link to attend the tour
- You attend the virtual tour which is LIVE so you can ask your guide questions throughout.
- We will record the tour so you can watch it again and again and again until you are able to travel with us and experience a tour in person.
- The amount you spend on your virtual tour today can be redeemed when you purchase any one of our tours when you visit in person one day. How exciting, we would love that.
Live recordings will take place in the following time zones:
We are passionate about showing off the best of Sydney, and we want to stay fresh for when you can physically be here again. We invite you to join US (Ultimately Sydney) virtually.
While we wait for the day that you can join US in person, we want to keep you connected to our wonderful city with engaging, informative and fun 30 minute LIVE Virtual Tours for you to attend from anywhere in the world.
Whether you’re traveling on a bus or train, sitting in your lounge room, on a park bench or on your lunch/dinner break, you can be with us right here in fabulous Sydney. How cool is that…!
Traveling with US on a virtual tour will be like you are here, except you’ll be somewhere else like outback Australia, Central Park – New York or on the top of a mountain in France somewhere.