Food tour of Sydney
Whether you’re a local or visiting for a couple of days, and hungry to celebrate Sydney in a fun and delicious way The Taste of Sydney is the tour for you.
This indulgent extravaganza of Sydney‘s most vibrant precincts begins in Sydney’s newest development, Barangaroo with a selection of dumplings, calamari, duck pancake and steamed vegetables, paired beautifully with refreshing jasmine tea. Discover the history and learn of how the area has evolved from a container port to a first class dining, shopping, enterprise and natural wonderland.
Each of the 4 precincts you visit will offer a combined food and drink pairing which includes a local beer tasting and selection of dishes from the chefs table at a gentrified Tramshed. Then its off to Archie Rose for a gin & tonic before taking a sweet break with you’re choice of coffee/tea and a piece of the world famous Watermelon Cake, before continuing on to an elegant tasting of 6 carefully selected wines in an inner city urban cellar door.
Sydney is known as the City of Villages and is busting with diversity. Join us and discover these dynamic areas and be immersed in the culture, community and most of all delicious food.
Why not consider this tour to celebrate a special occasion such as Mother’s or Father’s Day; anniversaries, engagements, get-together with out of town visitors, or a corporate team building event. The Taste of Sydney tour makes a great gift for the ‘hard to buy for’, so why not buy a gift voucher today?
Each of the four precincts visited are a buzz of activity. If you are after a fun and entertaining day out, with plenty of delicious food and drink to devour, then this is the tour for you.
On The Taste of Sydney tour, you will experience:
- Comfortable travel in a modern air-conditioned minivan, with your personalised guide
- Convenient pick up from your city hotel, or chosen city location
- Delicious signature share plates (with paired drinks) created exclusively for our tour
- Premier seating at all venues
- Dine at Sydney’s newest waterfront dining precinct
- Exclusive behind the scenes access at one of Sydney’s premier distilleries
- Dine in a fully restored 1904 tram that has been converted into an amazing restaurant space
- Meander down Spice Alley and experience hawker style dinning as you sample an array of Asian street food
- Wine tasting of six carefully selected favourites and premium wines with in-house Sommelier
Still not convinced? Click here to read what others are saying.
For The Taste of Sydney tour, please note:
- Pick up will be from your hotel (or convenient city location).
- The tour concludes at 5.00pm at Handpicked Wines where you may like to stay on.
- Whilst you will be driven between venues, there is a small amount of walking (in and around the precincts).
- An alcohol free option is available on request.
The Taste of Sydney tour can also be organised as a Private tour making it ideal for a special group celebration. Email us for more information.