Small Group Tour of Sydney
The Art of Sydney tour is an exhibition on wheels. In one afternoon you will gain a true perspective of Sydney away from the finance and tourist hubs and a snap shot of a truly sophisticated and creative city. The experience is a heartfelt understanding of Sydney’s identity and quality of life through arts and culture.
Go behind the scenes, meet the artists and discover their stores. This fully escorted afternoon gives exclusive access to a collection of Sydney’s unique and exciting gallery’s and artist studios. Be inspired when you discover the rawness of Sydney beyond the typical. Enjoy a sensory expedition of sculpture parks, local galleries and delightful spaces that give a warm perspective of Australia’s most dynamic city.
Why not consider this tour to celebrate a special occasion such as Mother’s or Father’s Day; anniversaries, engagements, get-together with out of town visitors, or a corporate team building event. The Art of Sydney tour makes a unique gift for the ‘hard to buy for’, so why not buy a gift voucher today.
Art is always around us and depending on yourself and life experience it will be interpreted in different ways. Sometimes we need the curator or the artist themselves to help us gain the full effect. It’s always personal.
On The Art of Sydney tour, you will experience:
- Comfortable travel in a modern air-conditioned minivan, with your personalised guide
- Convenient pick up from your city hotel, or chosen city location
- An introduction to spaces and places not easily accessed
- An Introduction to the Sydney’s leading artists and discover their stories
- A true perspective of Sydney away from the finance and tourist hubs
- Highlights of a truly sophisticated and creative city
- A heartfelt understanding of the Sydney identity and quality of life through arts and cultural experiences
- Cheese and wine of course
For The Art of Sydney tour, please note:
- Pick up will be from your hotel (or convenient city location)
- Whilst you will be driven between venues, there is a small amount of walking (in and around the precincts)
- An alcohol free option is available on request
The Art of Sydney tour can also be organised as a Private tour making it ideal for a special group celebration. Email us for more information.
I really loved that we got to get in behind the scenes, meet the artist and spend time in their work studio’s and ask questions you don’t get to ask an in normal circumstances. Icing on the cake for me that we got to try it ourselves… Keri, Sydney.
Thank you again for such an awesome day. Words can’t express our appreciation of your generosity and showing us that ‘arty and creative part of Sydney that we take for granted. I thoroughly enjoyed it and would highly recommend it… Tulin, Sydney.
That was just the best day – we loved it. Great idea for a tour, and I had a text from Brendan saying it inspired him having us visit also. Great idea. It was really a full-on day but we didn’t want for anything. The coffee break at that cafe was a great option as the food and coffee was just yum. Btw had a dreadful night’s sleep but woke up this morning with more energy than yesterday – I think that is due to the fun that was had… Helen, Sydney.