Morning Coffee Cruise | Afternoon Foodie Walking Tour
SYDNEY’S PREMIUM ALL-INCLUSIVE SEA & LAND package
Experience Sydney’s best day ever with an ‘ALL-INCLUSIVE’ full day land and sea package.
Start your day with a morning tea harbour cruise followed by the Rags to Riches culinary walking tour on land.
Immerse yourself in a culinary discovery of Sydney’s evolution as you walk along the cobble stones of the Historic Rocks precinct to the strikingly, vibrant and most contemporary neighbourhood of Barangaroo.
Harbour Cruise with morning tea PLUS Rags to Riches Culinary walking tour – 9:30am to 4:00pm (6.5hrs) $287.00
Meet your skipper at Campbells Cove and begin your introduction to Sydney on water. Morning tea is served as you explore the world’s largest and most beautiful natural harbour in style. Cruising aboard this premium, high performance sports cruiser, explore 2 beach stops at secluded national parks, historic settlements & a picturesque fishing village, local hotspots and tranquil harbourside bays.
Your skipper will drop you off at Circular Quay where you will meet your tour guide at the front Phillips Foote Hotel, 101 George Street, The Rocks for your 3 hour delicious foodie walking tour.
Kick off your discovery with a delicious pork roll which includes the crunchy crackling in the Cook House that resembles a dining room in an outback station house. With port roll in hand your guide will lead you down hidden lane ways and fill you in on all the happenings of the early 1800’s. Then it’s time for a beer or wine at Sydney’s oldest pub. Many pubs in The Rocks claim to be the oldest of something and it’s fun to discover what they are as your guild gives you a behind-the-scenes take on the city’s best kept secrets.
The tastings experience continues with your choice of an array of local craft beers beautifully paired with smoked meats, gourmet vegetables and gourmet crispy fresh seasonal salad. As we head towards the ‘riches’ you will take it up a notch with a rooftop panoramic view of the Sydney Harbour Bridge around to where we are headed, Barangaroo.
The Morning Coffee Cruise PLUS Rags to Riches culinary walking tour includes:
- Cruise past Sydney’s iconic landmarks (Opera House, Harbour Bridge etc).
- See mega rich waterfront homes of Aussie’s “rich & famous” celebrities.
- Shore stop at secluded national park beach, accessible only by boat.
- Shore stop at Watsons Bay with short walk to Pacific Ocean cliffs.
- Shore stop at historic colonial settlement on Nth Head.
- Chance to catch a glimpse of penguins or other marine life.
- Complimentary coffee, tea, cakes or ice-cream; served in waterside cafe.
- Delicious historical discovery of Australia’s oldest precinct
- Food and paired drink at all locations
- 3 hours on land visiting Sydney’s hidden secrets
- Learn of Sydney’s very beginnings and how the city has evolved from 1788 to today
- Start of with traditional pork roll with all of the trimmings (vegetarian options available)
- Visit Sydney’s oldest pub and enjoy a bundy and coke or your choice of beer or wine
- Enjoy a variety of smoked meats and fresh seasonal vegetables at a craft brewery
- Take it up a notch with elevated views of the harbour and a refreshing gin and tonic
- Finishing off with something sweet at Barrangaroo and gelato
For The Sydney Harbour Cruise, please note:
- Cruises can be organised as a standalone purchase if the cruise is all you’re after.
- Food and beverages are provided, so please advise of any dietary restrictions