A super fun day – meet new people as you explore the world’s most fabulous city
Daytime & Nighttime experiences
Bring your friends and meet new people.
Single or not, join a community of likeminded people who love to explore the worlds most stunning city.
Daytime and Night-time experiences that will have you relishing small bars, drinking cocktails, discovering local gardens, creating art and sipping wine.
The day starts at an intimate city location where you become acquainted with your new friends. Like speed dating (but definitely NOT speed dating!), you get 5 minutes with each person to break the ice.
Drive to the delightful secret garden in Lavender Bay where you can get lost and found again.
Next, we get back in the vehicle and head off to an artists retreat to get creative. You will love this guided artist workshop in the stunning Rocks precinct.
No date is complete without a glass of wine, and Sydney’s Urban Winery is the perfect setting.
After an hour, your Single in Sydney day will be complete. Following your exploration of art and wine you will be free to stay and indulge in more wine or even kick on into the night if the mood grabs you.
With our conversation starters and ice breakers, it’s a relaxed environment that runs smoothly every time.
This special night immerses you into Sydney’s underground and hidden laneways that reveal a collection of speakeasys – all with a special story to share.
Your guide will uncover four hard-to-find entrances that lead into dimly lit spaces that offer their own distinctive and innovative cocktails.
Each bar will give you a chance to become acquainted with your new friends. Like speed dating (but definitely NOT speed dating), you get 5 minutes with each person to break the ice.
With nibbles served along the way, you spend approximately 40 minutes in each bar sipping, chatting and getting to know your new friends.
Enjoy a sense of exhilaration when you walk down dark alleyways and pass through a nondescript door into a subterranean world of tinkling ice cubes and old timey stemware.
From inhouse rum to aged watermelon punch, discover the special ingredients each bar invents to give them an edge as you and your new friends become closer and closer!
Reasons why you would love to be Single in Sydney:
- Its super fun
- It’s all organised
- Meet new people of all genders
- Make new friends
- Enjoy new and interesting venues and spaces around Sydney
- Travel in modern, comfortable vehicle (daytime)
- Drink 4 unique and interesting cocktails in 4 unique and interesting small bars
- It’s in a small group environment taking the pressure off the one-on-one situation
- You’ll get creative with an artist workshop
- You can get lost and found in a beautiful secret garden
- There is wine at the end
- But most of all, there is no pressure, just a fun day out meeting new people in the worlds most fabulous city
When registering as a Single in Sydney, please note:
- Your guide will meet you at a designated city location to be confirmed upon booking confirmation
- The experience goes for a duration on 3 hours
- You will travel in a comfortable modern vehicle (daytime)
- Dress code is smart casual
- Your basic information and preferences will be used to align you with your preferred age group
We are not a dating service with sophisticated software that matches you with the perfect partner. Meeting new people with the aim of making friends is the main game. If you hook up and sparks fly, then that’s an amazing bonus.
You have 48 hours to cancel for a full refund. No refund if cancelled within 48 hours of departure time.
We urge you to let us know if you can’t make it for what ever reason for the benefit of the others and to avoid disappointment.