Luxury Private Tour | South Coast Day Tour | Tour of the Southern Highlands
An undisturbed hidden gem and the perfect get-away from the hustle and bustle, offering a range of diverse natural landscapes beginning only 1 hour south of Sydney.
Enjoy a stunning drive through the world heritage listed Royal National Park, featuring beautiful native bushland and quaint seaside villages. Morning tea is waiting at the pristine Austinmer Beach, before continuing the beautiful drive through rural communities idyllically situated in rich farmland. Lunch could be at a winery or in the popular village of Berry, which is filled with boutiques and providores that sell delightful home grown produce from the local area.
The tour continues up and through the famous Kangaroo Valley, where the much-loved movie ‘Babe’ was filmed. This stunning rural countryside leads us to Carrington Falls for a short bush walk leading to magnificent waterfalls.
Travelling on, we stop at the Southern Highlands Winery for another wine tasting before a relaxing drive back to Sydney.
Travelling South from Sydney, through the world’s second oldest national park, the heritage listed Royal National Park, the drive showcases rugged coastline, native bushland and unspoilt golden beaches. Continuing south, the spectacular Sea Cliff Bridge stretches over the Pacific Ocean as one of Australia’s most scenic drives.
The tour travels through picturesque fishing villages, past dramatic natural landmarks such as the Kiama blowhole and alongside beautiful white sandy beaches.
The stunning scenery continues inland through rolling farmland and the quaint rural communities of Kangaroo Valley. Take the opportunity to wander elevated boardwalks through the pristine Minnamurra Rainforest to spot the many resident lyrebirds and other native birdlife.
This full day tour also includes an opportunity to sample delicious local produce when visiting the historic village of Berry, one of the many historic villages of the Southern Highlands.
Whether you are after a relaxing day out with scenic driving and less walking, or an exciting day packed with adventure, we can create the perfect itinerary for you.
On the South Coast & Southern Highlands Naturally tour, you will experience:
- Comfortable travel in a modern air-conditioned minivan, with your personalised guide
- Multiple stops to visit secluded lookouts where you can admire the scenery, or take photos of spectacular views and landmarks
- Lunch could be a formal arrangement in a quaint and popular village, or picnic style as we continue exploring the many fabulous views
- Optional bush and rainforest walks at various locations
- Plenty of photo opportunities, including the Royal National Park, Kangaroo Valley, and historical villages and townships
There are a range of destination options available on the South Coast & Southern Highlands Naturally tour:
- Stunning bush and rainforest walks at various locations, including Carrington Falls to see the waterfalls
- Spectacular coastal drives
- Visit Australia’s oldest National Park – “The Royal”
- Enjoy morning tea and wine tasting
- Experience quaint villages and gourmet delights of the Southern Highlands
- Drive or stroll through various seaside communities and quaint rural towns
For the South Coast & Southern Highlands Naturally tour, please note:
- The itinerary can tailored to individual interests, budgets, and level of walking you would like.
- Pick up and drop off of all guests will be from your hotel, or chosen city location.
- Wear comfortable walking shoes.
Call (02) 9238 6888 and let US create the perfect tour just for you.