Luxury Private Tour | Half-Day Group Tour
Travel over the Harbour Bridge into Sydney’s north and discover more of the city’s wonderful neighbourhoods. Enjoy many photo opportunities from fabulous vantage points to view the harbour and its abundance of peaceful bushland and defence history.
Your professional tour guide will begin the tour at Luna Park and will give an introduction to the neighbouring suburb of Kirribilli. Enjoy the lower north shore suburb of Neutral Bay as you hug the shore line to stunning harbour views at Bradleys Head.
Take a drive through the exclusive suburb of Mosman and enjoy a short walk at Georges Heights, Middle Harbour for uninterrupted views across to Manly, Vaucluse and the city. The area once used by the military during World War II as a lookout spot to see and fire upon enemy ships. Early 19th century fortifications built along the escarpment remain intact to be seen today.
Take a stroll on Balmoral Beach where you can live as a local for a short while. Continuing on, we drive the length of Manly Beach for another photo opportunity before heading up to North Head for a short walk of virtually untouched bushland amongst native birds and animals. Take in the views of the city, harbour and ocean beyond.
They say Manly is 15 miles from Sydney and a million miles from care so you may choose to stay longer and travel back to Sydney by ferry at your leisure. (Ferries depart to Circular Quay every 30 minutes).
Why not consider this tour for day-trip with the extended family, or as a team building experience.
For a fun and entertaining day out, with plenty of delicious food and drink to devour, then this is the food tour for you.
On the The Elusive North tour, you will experience:
- Comfortable travel in a modern air-conditioned minivan, with an on board fridge to store your purchases throughout the tour
- Intriguing commentary, with your personalised guide, that reveals interesting stories of Sydney/Australia and it’s Northern Suburbs
- Travel through Kirribilli, Mosman Village, Neutral Bay and Bradleys Head
- Must-see iconic landmarks like the Sydney harbour, Luna Park, Manly Beach, and the famous Spit Bridge
- Relaxed short walks along secluded harbour beaches at Georges Heights, Balmoral Beach, North Head
- An optional short bush walk with magnificent views of Sydney
- Experience Manly Harbour with a ferry ride back to Circular Quay
- Plenty of photo opportunities of stunning scenery and famous landmarks along the way
For the The Elusive North tour, please note:
- The itinerary can tailored to individual interests, budgets, and level of walking you would like.
- Pick up and drop off of all guests will be from your hotel, or chosen city location.
- Whilst you will be driven between venues, there is a small amount of walking.
- An alcohol free option is available on request.
Call (02) 9238 6888 and let US create the perfect tour just for you.