Luxury Private Tour | Hunter Valley Food & Vineyard Tour | Hunter Valley Day Tour
A combination of great Australian food & wine, blended with the ambiance of the natural bush only 2.5 hours north of Sydney.
Your driver/guide will pick you up from your residence and take the hassle out of driving so you can just sit back, relax and enjoy the ride. We’ll organise all of the arrangements and activities and have everything booked ahead of time. There is so much to see and do and we promise to make it seamless from the time we pick you up, to the time we drop you home again.
Take a look at the itinerary below to get some ideas, and let us know what you think? We would be thrilled to work with you on building your very own terrific getaway with family and friends.
Sydney is waiting for you to explore and we would love to take you there, so please give us a call on 98793703.
A popular start to the day is a 1 hour fully comprehensive tour of Tyrrells Winery – one of the foundations of the Australian wine producing industry. Learn about the family and their challenges and successes before enjoying a delightful wine tasting experience at their cellar door.
Whether you have your choice of wineries or you’re happy for us to co-ordinate a visit to 3-4 ranging from boutique to bulk producers. Enjoy the wine maker’s knowledgeable commentary as you sit in the picturesque environment of some of the region’s most renowned wineries. Lunch can be in a stylish restaurant where the wine-tasting continues or a casual picnic on the grounds of a winery.
Why not consider this tour to celebrate an anniversary or engagement, for a romantic getaway, a day-trip with the extended family, or as a team building experience.
Whether you are after a relaxing day out with scenic driving and natural bush, or to experience region’s most renowned wineries, then the Hunter Valley Wineries & Gourmet Food tour is for you.
On the Hunter Valley Wineries & Gourmet Food tour, you will experience:
- Comfortable travel in a modern air-conditioned minivan, with your personalised guide
- Multiple stops to visit secluded lookouts where you can admire the scenery, or take photos of spectacular views and landmarks
- Optional nature walks at various locations
- Lunch could be a formal arrangement in a stylish restaurant, or picnic style as we continue exploring the many fabulous views
- Plenty of photo opportunities, including the Hawkesbury River, and boutique wineries
There are a range of destination options available on the Hunter Valley Wineries & Gourmet Food tour:
- Picturesque drive north over the Sydney Harbour Bridge, along Highway One
- Enjoy morning tea along the Hawkesbury River, and lunch in stylish restaurant
- Scenic drive through pristine bushland and along convict built roads
- Meet Australian wildlife at Australian Walkabout Wildlife Park
Experience a guided tour of Tyrell’s Winery with expert wine maker
Wine tasting at four of the region’s most renowned wineries
- Delicious chocolate and cheese tasting
- Drive or stroll through various town centres, quaint villages, and our natural bush
For the Hunter Valley Wineries & Gourmet Food tour, please note:
- The itinerary can tailored to individual interests, budgets, and level of walking you would like.
- Pick up and drop off of all guests will be from your hotel, or chosen city location.
- Wear comfortable walking shoes.
Call (02) 9807 2732 and let US create the perfect tour just for you.