Luxury Private Tour | Hunter Valley Food & Vineyard Tour | Hunter Valley Day Tour
A combination of great Australian food & wine, blended with the ambience of the natural bush only 2.5 hours north of Sydney.
After departing your hotel, take a pleasant drive through the unique Australian bush and over the Brooklyn Bridge and the vast, tranquil Hawksbury River.
Make an (optional) stop at the Australian Walkabout Wildlife Park and walk with the koalas and kangaroos in their natural environment.
Morning tea is provided at the first winery, Tyrell’s – one of the foundations of the Australian wine producing industry. Learn about the family and their challenges and successes before enjoying a delightful wine tasting experience in their cellar.
The day will include a visit to 3-4 wineries ranging from boutique to bulk producers. We are happy to create the itinerary but are respectful of special requests. Enjoy the wine maker’s knowledgeable commentary as you sit in the picturesque environment of some of the region’s most renowned wineries. Lunch is in a stylish restaurant where the wine-tasting continues.
Why not consider this tour to celebrate an anniversary or engagement, for a romantic getaway, a day-trip with the extended family, or as a team building experience.
Whether you are after a relaxing day out with scenic driving and natural bush, or to experience region’s most renowned wineries, then the Hunter Valley Wineries & Gourmet Food tour is for you.
On the Hunter Valley Wineries & Gourmet Food tour, you will experience:
- Comfortable travel in a modern air-conditioned minivan, with your personalised guide
- Multiple stops to visit secluded lookouts where you can admire the scenery, or take photos of spectacular views and landmarks
- Optional nature walks at various locations
- Lunch could be a formal arrangement in a stylish restaurant, or picnic style as we continue exploring the many fabulous views
- Plenty of photo opportunities, including the Hawkesbury River, and boutique wineries
There are a range of destination options available on the Hunter Valley Wineries & Gourmet Food tour:
- Picturesque drive north over the Sydney Harbour Bridge, along Highway One
- Enjoy morning tea along the Hawkesbury River, and lunch in stylish restaurant
- Scenic drive through pristine bushland and along convict built roads
- Meet Australian wildlife at Australian Walkabout Wildlife Park
Experience a guided tour of Tyrell’s Winery with expert wine maker
Wine tasting at four of the region’s most renowned wineries
- Delicious chocolate and cheese tasting
- Drive or stroll through various town centres, quaint villages, and our natural bush
For the Hunter Valley Wineries & Gourmet Food tour, please note:
- The itinerary can tailored to individual interests, budgets, and level of walking you would like.
- Pick up and drop off of all guests will be from your hotel, or chosen city location.
- Wear comfortable walking shoes.
Call (02) 9238 6888 and let US create the perfect tour just for you.