Luxury Private Tour of Sydney
Sydney can be explored in so many ways. A private tour gives the flexibility to tailor an experience designed specifically to your needs and interests. Your local guide will tell you of the history, lifestyle and culture of the diverse neighbourhoods starting with Australia’s oldest suburb, The Rocks, and discover how the area has evolved from a penal colony to housing two of the world’s most prominent icons.
Listen to intriguing stories of early European settlers and marvel at how culturally intact the neighbourhood remains.
Be inspired by the tremendous vision that Governor Lachlan Macquarie and his wife, Elizabeth, had that changed the face of Sydney.
Explore Macquarie Street, the Domain and ‘Mrs Macquarie’s Chair’. View the Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge from the best viewing platforms available. Go behind the scenes and into the underbelly of Woolloomooloo, Potts Point, and Kings Cross.
Sit back and enjoy a relaxing drive through the high-end shopping paradise of Double Bay, before taking in the beautiful coastal views from Watsons Bay and the Harbour’s South Head lookout.
We can customize your itinerary with an optional short walk before experiencing life as a local on to the world famous Bondi Beach. Enjoy panoramic views and stroll along a part of the famous ‘Bondi to Bronte’ coastal path.
Sit back and relax as we soak up the ambiance of the leafy streets of Woollahra and Paddington before discovering how Darlinghurst went from a hill of windmills to the world-famous home of Sydney’s Mardi Gras.
Finish the tour with the vibrant street culture, entertainment and shopping opportunities of Chinatown, Darling Harbour and Australia’s largest urban development, Barangaroo before returning to your hotel.
There is so much to explore in Sydney from history, shopping, dining, adventure and entertainment to the tranquillity of the crashing waves, sand and sun. No matter what kind of experience you’re after of Sydney, we can create the perfect itinerary for you.
Bookings are essential.
On the Half-day Private ‘Story of Sydney’ tour, you will experience:
- Comfortable travel in a modern air-conditioned minivan, with your personalised guide
- Multiple stops to visit secluded lookouts where you can admire the scenery, or take photos of spectacular views and landmarks
- Intriguing commentary that reveals interesting stories of how Sydney/Australia has come to be
- Must-see iconic landmarks like The Harbour Bridge, Opera House and Mrs Macquarie’s Chair, Bondi Beach
- Travel through Double-Bay, for Sydney’s most exclusive shopping
- Coast through charming and hidden neighborhoods like Paddington and Woollahra, while soaking up the ambiance of the leafy streets
- Discover how Darlinghurst went from a hill of windmills to the home of Sydney’s Mardi Gras
- Witness the vibrant street culture, entertainment and shopping in Chinatown and Barangaroo
- Plenty of photo opportunities of iconic Sydney architecture and famous landmarks along the way
There are a range of destination options available on the Half-day Private ‘Story of Sydney’ tour:
- The Historic Rocks Precinct
- Botanic Gardens
- Watson’s Bay
- Spectacular Bondi to Bronte Coastal Walk
- Sydney Opera House
- Kings Cross
- The Gap
- Darling Harbour
- Opportunities for short and scenic coastal walks
- Mrs Macquarie’s Chair
- Potts Point
- Bondi Beach
For the Half-day Private ‘Story of Sydney’ tour, please note:
- The itinerary can tailored to individual interests, budgets, and level of walking you would like.
- Pick up and drop off of all guests will be from your hotel.
- Wear comfortable shoes for walking through The Rocks and other optional short walks.
Call (02) 9238 6888 and let US create the perfect tour just for you.