Luxury Private Tour | Gourmet Food Tour
One of Sydney’s most loved areas, renowned for celebrating the influences that have come in from many other countries.
Enjoy the diversity, character, history, markets; the Inner West is cosmopolitan, but best of all it has a great community spirit and plenty of places to just hang out. It’s become a favourite with the arty, literary, and journalistic set, and still retains its old charm.
The Inner West is a multicultural melting pot with a large Greek community and a growing Asian influence with plenty of Vietnamese grocers and restaurants.
The suburbs which make up this part of Sydney are still evolving, these days attracting young professionals with a slightly alternative approach to life. The precinct is buzzing with a laid-back energy, a collection of cool jazz bars and boutique breweries.
Why not consider this tour for a day-trip with the extended family, or as a team building experience.
For a fun and entertaining day out, with plenty of delicious food and drink to devour, then this is the food tour for you.
On the Gourmet Inner West food tour, you will experience:
- Comfortable travel in a modern air-conditioned minivan, with an on board fridge to store your purchases throughout the tour
- Interesting cultural and historical commentary enroute to our food destinations, with your personalised guide
- Fine New South Wales wine to taste
- Craft beer and cider tasting at one of Sydney’s best independent breweries
- Generous gourmet samples plates created exclusively for our tour, which may include Vietnamese delicacies, Lebanese Coffee and Baklava, Greek Baked Goodies, Italian antipasti, bread and cheeses, and the world’s best Portuguese tarts
- Premier seating at all venues
- Plenty of photo opportunities of iconic Sydney architecture and famous landmarks along the way
For the Gourmet Inner West food tour, please note:
- The itinerary can tailored to individual interests, budgets, and level of walking you would like.
- Pick up and drop off of all guests will be from your hotel, or chosen city location.
- Whilst you will be driven between venues, there is a small amount of walking.
- An alcohol free option is available on request.
Call (02) 9238 6888 and let US create the perfect food tour just for you.