Sydney Day Tour | Luxury Private Tour
Enjoy a comprehensive overview of Australia’s most vibrant city. Discover the history, natural beauty, famous landmarks, diverse precincts and so much more…
Your driver/guide will pick you up from your residence and take the hassle out of driving so you can just sit back, relax and enjoy the ride. We’ll organise all of the arrangements and activities and have everything booked ahead of time. There is so much to see and do and we promise to make it seamless from the time we pick you up, to the time we drop you home again.
Take a look at the itinerary below to get some ideas, and let us know what you think? We would be thrilled to work with you on building your very own terrific getaway with family and friends.
Sydney is waiting for you to explore and we would love to take you there, so please give us a call on 98793703.
Your private driver/guide will introduce you to a variety of charismatic neighbourhoods from high end shopping and dining neighbourhoods, to pristine beaches with picturesque coastal walking paths and quirky artistic enclaves with lively clubs and bars.
Lunch can be a casual café style arrangement or something a little more exclusive at one of the many waterfront restaurants.
After lunch, drive over the famous Harbour Bridge for a refreshing view of Sydney’s fabulous skyline from the ‘other’ side. Time permitting; travel to Manly and North Head via the elite neighbourhoods of the Lower North Shore including Kirribilli, Mosman, and the luxurious Balmoral Beach.
Take an optional 40-minute ferry ride back to the Circular Quay and gain a full appreciation of Sydney’s beautiful harbour and stunning landscapes as you approach the city by sea.
There is so much to explore in Sydney from history, shopping, dining, adventure and entertainment to the tranquillity of the crashing waves, sand and sun. No matter what kind of experience you’re after of Sydney, we can create the perfect itinerary for you.
On the Full-day Grand Sydney tour, you will experience:
- Comfortable travel in a modern air-conditioned minivan, with your personalised guide
- Multiple stops to visit secluded lookouts where you can admire the scenery, or take photos of spectacular views and landmarks
- Intriguing commentary that reveals interesting stories of how Sydney/Australia has come to be
- Must-see iconic landmarks like The Harbour Bridge, Opera House and Mrs Macquarie’s Chair, Bondi Beach
- Travel through Double-Bay, for Sydney’s most exclusive shopping
- Coast through charming and hidden neighborhoods like Paddington and Woollahra, while soaking up the ambiance of the leafy streets
- Discover how Darlinghurst went from a hill of windmills to the home of Sydney’s Mardi Gras
- Witness the vibrant street culture, entertainment and shopping in Chinatown and Barangaroo
- Plenty of photo opportunities of iconic Sydney architecture and famous landmarks along the way
There are a range of destination options available on the Full-day Grand Sydney tour:
- Middle Harbour
- Short scenic coastal walks
- China Town and Darling Harbour
- Manly Beach
- Mrs Macquarie’s Chair
- Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge
- The Rocks
- Bondi Beach
- Paddington and Surry Hills
- Kings Cross and Potts Point
- An introduction to Sydney’s lifestyle and culture past and present
For the Full-day Grand Sydney tour, please note:
- The itinerary can tailored to individual interests, budgets, and level of walking you would like.
- Pick up and drop off of all guests will be from your hotel, or chosen city location.
- Wear comfortable walking shoes.
Call (02) 9807 2732 and let US create the perfect tour just for you.