Blue Mountains Day Tour | Luxury Private Tour
The Blue Mountains can be explored in a number of different ways, and we are at your service to help you create the most enjoyable day or multiple days possible for you and your party.
Check out our 1 and 2 day packages to give you some ideas and click the ENQUIRE NOW button to connect with us and let us know your thoughts.
Whether you’re into hiking, relaxed bush walks, visiting art galleries, long lunches, gardens, shopping, history, aboriginal culture, photography, scenic drives, farm gate experiences, fruit picking, wine tasting, gourmet food… we can tailor a fun and memorable experience for you.
For some adventure, take a ride on the world’s steepest railway to the valley floor.
If you would prefer to sit back and enjoy more a relaxing drive with scenic locations, we can customise your itinerary to include views of The Grand Canyon of Australia and a drive along the Bells Line of Road, as well as lunch and a walk through Bue Mountains Botanic Gardens at Mount Tomah.
Finish it all off with homemade apple pie from a roadside vendor attached to a Bilpin Family Orchard.
Why not consider this tour to celebrate an anniversary or engagement, for a romantic getaway, a day-trip with the extended family, or as a team building experience.
There is so much that we can explore in one day on the Blue Mountains Nature Discovery. Whether you are after a relaxing day out with scenic driving and less walking, or an exciting day packed with adventure, then the Blue Mountains Nature Discovery tour is for you.
On the Blue Mountains Nature Discovery tour, you will experience:
- Comfortable travel in a modern air-conditioned minivan, with your personalised guide
- Multiple stops to visit secluded lookouts where you can admire the scenery, or take photos of spectacular views and landmarks
- Experience the Waradah Aboriginal Centre, an award-winning facility, which provides a 20-minute snapshot into the Dreamtime and the fascinating lives of our Indigenous Australians
- Lunch could be a formal arrangement in a quaint and popular village, or picnic style as we continue exploring the many fabulous views
- Optional bush walks at various locations
- Plenty of photo opportunities, including the Three Sisters, Jamieson Valley, and historical villages and townships
There are a range of destination options available on the Blue Mountains Nature Discovery tour:
- Bush walks at various locations, include Wentworth Falls and the Golden Staircase
- Visit spectacular lookouts, such ash Kings Tableland, Echo Point, the Three Sisters, The Grand Canyon on Australia, Gross Valley, and Jamison Valley
Meet Australian wildlife at Featherdale Wildlife Park
- Ride on the Scenic World Railway, Skyway and Cableway
- Eat homemade apple pie at a roadside fruit stand
- Learn about Australia’s Aboriginal heritage at the Waradah Aboriginal Experience
- Experience historical locations, such as The Carrington Hotel, the Hydro Majestic Hotel, Mt Tomah Botanical Gardens, Macquarie Towns – Windsor & Richmond
Drive or stroll through various town centres and villages, including Leura Village, The Cliff Drive, Katoomba Village, Medlow Bath Village, Megalong Valley, Blackheath Village, Mt Victoria Village, The Bells Line of Road, and Bilpin Village
For the Blue Mountains Nature Discovery tour, please note:
- The itinerary can tailored to individual interests, budgets, and level of walking you would like.
- Pick up and drop off of all guests will be from your hotel, or chosen city location.
- Wear comfortable walking shoes.
Call (02) 9238 6888 and let US create the perfect tour just for you.