Large Group Tours | Special Interest Group Tours | Gourmet Food Tours Sydney
The Gourmet Icons is a true Sydney experience, showing off the international influences that have transformed our local cuisine. Meet the families behind the local businesses and learn of how they have become part of the fabric of Sydney life and culture.
Experience Sydney through the food and discover the influences that have shaped our lifestyle and culture.
Why not consider this tour to celebrate a special occasion, celebrations, anniversaries, engagements, get-together with out of town visitors, or a corporate team building event.
Travel around a variety of the city’s much loved foodie hubs starting with a charming Italian deli hidden in the suburbs away from the city that’s been operating successfully for over 40 years. Starting out as a very simple operation, it is now one of the most well-known and adored Italian delis in Sydney.
Then it’s off to explore the Sydney Fish Market and sample fresh local seafood that was sold at the famous on-site auction that morning.
You can’t leave Sydney without eating a meat pie and there’s no better location then Harry’s Café de Wheels in the colourful neighbourhood of Woolloomooloo. In the same neighbourhood, meet the locals as you wash down your pie with a selection of craft beers, before finishing with your choice of many gelato or sorbet flavours.
Nothing brings people together quite like food – making the Gourmet Icons tour of Sydney an ideal choice for visiting groups, cruise ships, conference spouse programs, corporate and social events.
On the Gourmet Icons tour, you will experience:
- Comfortable travel in a modern air-conditioned minivan, with an on board fridge to store your purchases throughout the tour
- Intriguing commentary, with your personalised guide, that reveals interesting stories of the area and explores why and how Sydney/Australia has come to be
- A delicious variety of fresh seafood and antipasto dishes, including olives, cheese, olive oil, bread and cured meats, created exclusively for our tour
- Eat a Harry’s Tiger Pie at the iconic Woolloomooloo venue
- A selection of over 40 different flavours of gelato or sorbet to chose from
- Sample three craft beer tastings presented and delivered by the publican himself
- Meet and enjoy chatting with real Sydneysiders
- Plenty of photo opportunities of iconic Sydney architecture and famous landmarks along the way
For the Gourmet Icons tour, please note:
- The itinerary can tailored to individual interests, budgets, and level of walking you would like.
- Pick up and drop off of all guests will be from your hotel, or chosen city location.
- Whilst you will be driven between venues, there is a small amount of walking.
- An alcohol free option is available on request.
Call (02) 9238 6888 and let US create the perfect tour just for you and your group.