Sydney, NSW (20 years)
Qualifications & Courses:
- Uluru and Kata Tjuta National Park Tour Guide Accreditation
- Charles Darwin University Kakadu National Park Tour Guide Accreditation
- Charles Darwin University Diploma in Import/Export management, completed in Germany
Worked as a tour guide:
Over 20 years
- Buses & Tourist Vehicle Accreditation NSW
- Hire Car Accreditation NSW
- 4WD Driver Authority for tourist buses
- Current Senior First Aid Certificate
- Bus Driver Authority
- Hire Car Authority
- Light Rigid drivers license (carry up to 30 passengers)
Eating Indian food, surfing & swimming, meeting people from all walks of life and different countries, traveling, sleeping in, playing and watching basketball, hiking.
The Story of Sydney.
Maya Da Dhaba in Surry Hills for some amazing and very reasonably priced Indian food, Macelleria in Bondi for great organic meat.
Must do in Sydney:
Any of the beautiful walks in the Sydney Harbour National Park, surf any of the Sydney beaches, swim at Nielsen Park Beach.