Sydney, NSW (31 years)
Qualifications & Courses:
- Director and Founder of Ultimately Sydney (Tour Operator of the year 2014)
- Certificate IV Travel and Tourism
- Certificate Coach Management
- Associate Diploma Hotel Management
Worked as a tour guide:
- Busses & Tourist Vehicle Accreditation NSW
- Hire Care Accreditation NSW
- Bus Driver Authority
- Hire Car Authority
- Light Rigid drivers licence (carry up to 30 passengers)
- English (fluent)
My kids, meeting people, travelling, eating and drinking socially, getting out and about, fresh cotton sheets, going to the movies, dressing up for a special occasion, rainy days, classical music, spring and jasmine blooming, being driven around, dry humour, people who just say it like it is..!!! Yoga and meditation, reading in a big old library that is very strict about noise, a good yarn.
The Story of Sydney. NO, The Elusive North… hang on it’s the Hunter Valley, The South Coast. Oh, I don’t know, they’re all great..!!!
Delicado Spanish restaurant in North Sydney for the ambiance, tapas, wine and lovely staff.
Must do in Sydney:
The Rocks Discovery Museum and ferry to Manly