Sydney, NSW (31 years)
Qualifications & Courses:
- Director and Founder of Ultimately Sydney (Tour Operator of the year 2014)
- Certificate IV Travel and Tourism
- Certificate Coach Management
- Associate Diploma Hotel Management
Worked as a tour guide:
- Busses & Tourist Vehicle Accreditation NSW
- Hire Care Accreditation NSW
- Bus Driver Authority
- Hire Car Authority
- Light Rigid drivers licence (carry up to 30 passengers)
- English (fluent)
My kids, meeting people, travelling, eating and drinking socially, getting out and about, fresh cotton sheets, going to the movies, dressing up for a special occasion, rainy days, classical music, spring and jasmine blooming, being driven around, dry humour, people who just say it like it is..!!! Yoga and meditation, reading in a big old library that is very strict about noise, a good yarn.
The Mystery tour is up there, but I do love the Story of Sydney… NO, The Elusive North… hang on it’s the Hunter Valley, The South Coast. Oh, I don’t know, they’re all great..!!!
Cafe Sydney – on the terrace if you can (book in advance). For the ultimate Sydney dining experience, this is it. Great location, great food, great service, great everything. Love Love Love it..!!
Must do in Sydney:
The Rocks Discovery Museum and harbour cruise/sail